As mentioned in my previous blog post, this next blog post is about where we are at and what lies ahead. There are still so much things that I would like to do, create and / or implement at the Home Personal A.I. Assistant project. The next two items where already on the list and are performed on my own device last week. However I still need to process the notes I made and convert them into blog post PART 7 & 8. These two items will follow shorty as write up’s;
After those two, I still have some ideas to look at. See below in NO particular order;
- Installing WPE Webkit browser and configuring it as the default visual “enclosure” for Mycroft. (Example: Here!)
- Connecting the dots. Mycroft -> HASS skill. HASS -> Mycroft addon.
- Creating an “Enclosure Skill” for the ReSpeaker LED’s (LED Control for; Wake up, Listening, Thinking, Speaking and Sleep)
- Creating a Mycroft skill to start/show/close/hide the different aspects (Open/Start/Show Kodi, Show on screen, Play on screen, etc)
- Modding the Orbital case for easy acces to the LED’s and MIC array
Secondly, I just came aware of a little software project from the same guys at SeeedStudio for Acoustic Echo Cancellation. This little project looks promising as it supports both in Software echo cancellation and Hardware loopback echo cancellation. As the software is designed for use on Raspberry Pi’s it might be not that hard on the CPU which is the limiting factor in this project.
If you would like a particular idea to be moved upwards on the priority list or have another nice idea to be implemented, please shout out to me in the comments below.